We’re your specialist for large-format printing in Brussels !
Looking for a business you can trust with your large-format printing needs? With more than twenty-three years of experience, our concerns for quality, and speed of order fulfillment, DPI Printworks has become the benchmark in Brussels and elsewhere in Belgium for advertising print.
Your ideal long-term partner
DPI can offer you large-format digital printing solutions for increasing your visibility, spectacularly! Through a combination of traditional industry and the latest technologies, large-format digital printing offers you a wide range of solutions for organizing your events and your communication, as well as outfitting stores and showrooms.
Digital printing makes it possible for us to offer you products that look good both indoors and out. It also makes it possible for us to obtain very high-resolution graphics as well as a level of colour precision that perfectly matches your communication needs.
After its founding in 1995, our business became a point of reference in Brussels and elsewhere in Belgium. Since then, a great many professionals and advertising agencies have entrusted their printing projects to us.
We offer printing services that go far beyond the everyday. How do we do it?
- A team of professionals and personal relationships, especially for post-sales customer service
- Adequate support, bright colours and highly-resistant inks
- Our responsiveness
- 100% “Made in Brussels” in our workshops located in Anderlecht near Prince de Liège
We used the most advanced equipment
We have 10 high quality printing machines at our disposal, as well as specialized printers for printing your photos and visual displays on all media in many formats.
HP LX850 printers with Latex inks
We do all our large-format, high-resolution printing on a printer that is 3.2 meters wide or on another one 1.52 meters wide.
Latex inks have no negative impact on the environment. They produce no ozone emissions and emit very few volatile organic compounds. This printer is used primarily for printing vinyl stickers.
Large-format digital printers
- Resolution: from 720 to 1200 DPI
- Printing speed: up to 80 m2 per hour
- Printing width: up to 5 meters in one piece
- Inks: indoor or outdoor
- High resistance to UV
Finishing for large-format printing
- Hot laminating (matte or glossy)
- Hot encapsulation (Recto-verso)
- Glued panels: Cellular, foamboard, foam board , Forex, Foamalux, expanded PVC and Dibond
- Complete finishing of tarps, flags and canvas
- Indoors and out
- Metal cut-outs (invisible frame)
- Vinyl adhesive glued to glass
- Façade placement